A good set of terms and conditions protects us – and, just as importantly, you. Here are ours:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and our designated design team. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DFC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
By registering or placing an order on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information That We Collect From You
When you visit or complete our contact form on debitfinance.co.uk you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
Use of Your Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to contact you where necessary. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Where you have consented when providing us with your details, we may also allow carefully selected third parties to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know, by contacting us at the address at the bottom of the page.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system may issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know, by contacting us at the address at the bottom of the page.
Cookie names: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
Data stored: A random unique number or string of letters and numbers to identify your browser, the times and dates that you interacted with the site recently and the marketing materials or referring pages that led you to the site.
Description: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Detailed information about each Google Analytics cookie is provided here: An Explanation Of Cookies & Google Analytics.
Security & Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing & Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:Debit Finance Collections Plc
16 Davy Avenue
Telephone: 01908 422 000
Fax: 01908 422 009